Modifications to these Terms
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion, by updating and posting the revised Terms on Moneyfy App and Website. Accordingly, when you visit Moneyfy, you should periodically check to see if a new version of these Terms has been posted.
Moneyfy contains a variety of information and Content, including but not limited to copyrighted material, such as information, text, directories, graphics, photographs, illustrations, images, video and audio clips, sound clips, advertising and promotional materials, data, software, compilations, designs, graphical interface, and overall "look and feel," trademarks, logos, trade names, service marks, and trade identities, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the "Trademarks"), and other forms of information and intellectual property (all of the foregoing collectively and individually are referred to as "Content"). Nothing in the Content shall be construed as being investment advice.
Nothing in the Content shall be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any security or product, or to engage in or refrain from engaging in any such transaction. It does not constitute a personal recommendation or take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of the User.
The Content is based upon information obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but We do not make any representation or warranty that it is accurate, complete or up to date and it should not be relied upon as such. We do not have any obligation to correct or update the Content. We shall not be in any way responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any person from any inadvertent error in the Content. We do not provide, at any time, any express or implied warranty of any kind, regarding any Content, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The User of the Content should rely on their own investigations. The Content is subject to change without any prior notice. We reserve at our absolute discretion the right to make or refrain from making modifications and alterations to the Content from time to time.
Neither the Company nor its directors, employees, agents, representatives shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential including lost revenue or lost profits that may arise from or in connection with the use of the Content.
Before making an investment decision on the basis of the Content on the, the User needs to consider, whether the decision is appropriate in light of their particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. There are risks involved in securities trading. The price of securities can and does fluctuate, and an individual security may even become valueless. International investors are reminded of the additional risks inherent in international investments, such as currency fluctuations and international stock market or economic conditions, which may adversely affect the value of the investment. Neither the Company nor the director or the employee of the Company accepts any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss arising from any use of any Content.
You confirm that the person or entity, if any, referring you to Moneyfy has not given any investment advice or solicited any products/investments.
Accuracy of Information
You will use Moneyfy only with your User ID and password and you will not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or any information you submit to Moneyfy. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, and, as permitted, to maintain and update it continuously and promptly to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. We shall not be responsible for any failed login due to incorrect details being provided by you.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password, and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access Moneyfy account in your name and under your User ID and Password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User ID or Password or any other breach of security. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your negligence or failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
Links to Other Sites
Moneyfy may provide links to other web sites and/or resources (including advertisements) that we do not maintain or are not under our control ("Third Party Web Sites"). Your dealings with such Third Party Web Sites are solely between you and such third parties. We are not responsible for, and we make no representations or warranties with respect to, the Content, products, services, personal information practices, ownership, or legality of any such linked Third Party Web Site unless expressly stated by us. Your use of such Third Party Web Sites is subject to the terms and conditions established by such third parties, and we encourage you to review their user terms and privacy policies before you use their services. Your access to and use of such Third Party Web Sites is solely at your own risk, and you agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort that you may suffer as the result of your dealings with such Third Party Web Sites.
We do not warrant or guarantee any uninterrupted or error-free operation of this site or any portion thereof and will use reasonable efforts to maintain its operation and availability. The full range of services of Moneyfy may not be available in all locations. You acknowledge that functions of Moneyfy would require an active internet connection which can be Wi-Fi or the Local Area Network (LAN) connection. We do not assume any responsibility/liability if the App and Website is not fully functional due to absence/ insufficiency of the required internet connection.
We will not be concerned with any dispute between the user and the Internet Service Provider and/or any third party providing the internet connection or any other services responsible to run the App and website. We do not undertake any liability/ responsibility to you for any disruption in any of the transactions undertaken on the App/Website or in case any transaction or payment is unsuccessful or interrupted whether due to any insufficient network/ internet connection or any lapses or shortcomings in any of the Third Party Websites/hosts/ servers or otherwise.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the information provided on or via this App/website (including all texts, graphics, design or logos) shall be the intellectual property of the Company.
You agree not to copy, forward, download or share Content without obtaining the necessary rights or permissions to do so. You also agree not to abuse the use of this App and Website.
Sharing and Using Personal Information
You agree that the company, its affiliates or the employees or agents may share all information and details as provided by you to any third party including but not limited to its group companies, service providers, banks, financial institutions, credit bureaus, telecommunication companies, statutory bodies etc. for customer verification, personalisation of products and services, credit rating, data enrichment, marketing or promotion of the products or services of Tata Capital Limited or its subsidiaries/ affiliates or of any other service provider. You agree that you consent to receiving any other information through telephone/ e-mail/ SMS/WhatsApp for marketing purposes from us or other service provider even though your name appears in the National Customer Preference Registry (Do Not Disturb Registry). You expressly agree that any such calls/SMS/e-mails/WhatsApp messages will not cause any inconvenience to you or your family members. You expressly and irrevocably consent that for any claim against the service providers, We/affiliates shall not be liable and your claim on this account shall be against the service providers and/or tele-callers. You agree to the use of WhatsApp or other applications for communication or sharing of information or documents or for sending notices, agree to abide by the terms and conditions of such applications and agree to the risks associated with such applications or sharing of information or issuance of notices through them.
Modification or Suspension of the App or Access
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or discontinue the App/Website, or any portion of the App/Website, without notice to you or any third party. We also may, in our sole discretion, refuse or restrict anyone from access to the entire App/website or any portion of the App/Website.
You agree to indemnify us/ affiliates and the respective employees, officers, directors against all or any claim, including but not limited to damages, costs, expenses, as a result of such claim, with regard to all actions, proceedings, costs, damages, losses, expenses, penalties, claims, demands and liabilities howsoever arising from any breach of these Terms.
This App/website and the terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable laws of India, unless stated otherwise. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of this App/website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai. The Governing Law shall be Indian Law.
Refer the customer grievance mechanism available on our website www.tatacapital.com
TSL/Moneyfy offers only regular mutual funds which entitles it to receive commission from the AMCs including Tata AMC which is also forming part of the Tata Group. The commissions received from Tata AMC in the previous financial year are available in this link https://www.tatamutualfund.com/statuatory-disclosures/voting-policy?statuatory=
Further you understand that there could be potential conflict of interest for the distribution of products from TATA AMC.
Commissions: In accordance with the extant regulations (SEBI circular: SEBI/IMD/CIR No. 4/ 168230/09 following are the details of the comparative commission earned by Tata Securities Limited from various fund-houses, whose products are being distributed: https://www.tatacapital.com/content/dam/tata-capital/pdf/mutual-fund-disclosure/Disclosure%20%20Trail%201st%20Jun%2720%20TSL.pdf
Additional Terms and Conditions (Applicable in case of Mutual Fund transactions via BSESTAR MF)
- I/ We understand that mutual fund transactions executed through Tata Securities Limited (“the Company”) will be routed through BSEStar Mutual Fund Platform (BSEStar Platform) of Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) and by accepting these T&C’s, I/We confirm our acceptance to register ourselves under BSEStar Platform and abide by the terms & conditions, as may be prescribed by BSE in this regarding from time to time.
- I/We understand that BSEStar is a platform being used to route mutual fund transactions from the Company to the respective Asset Management Companies (AMC) and Registrar and Transfer Agents (RTA). I /We hereby undertake to indemnify BSE against any loss or damage caused, pursuant to the actions done by BSE in good faith, based on the order feed from the Company or for any other actions done for facilitating the transactions through BSEStar Platform.
- I/We confirm that information provided by me /us is true and correct and I/We acknowledge and undertake the responsibility of the information provided by the Company to BSE in connection with my / our account and further confirm that BSE or the Company will not be responsible or liable for any loss or claim or liability that may arise on account of incorrect or erroneous data/information provided by me/us.
- I /We confirm that no person or entity including the person/entity, if any, referring me to Moneyfy App have given me any investment advice or solicited any products/investments and all investments made by me are at my sole discretion and volition.
- I/We authorise BSE to collect the following data /information pertaining to my/ our Mutual Fund Investments from all AMCs and their respective RTAs with whom I /We transact. The data / information authorised to be collected are:
- Distributor wise transaction data for past, present and future transactions carried out by me/us through various transaction platforms including transaction request submitted at any point of acceptance of the AMC subject to the condition that distributor is registered with BSEStar Platform
- Scheme wise consolidated unit balance available in/my accounts as and when required.
- I / We agree as under:
- The Company is a distributor of the Schemes and does not assume any responsibility for the Schemes or any documentation and communication thereof. The platform is only an order collection platform that collects orders on my / our behalf and places them for execution. I / We represent that I/ We have completed my / our own due diligence with respect to the Schemes and the scheme information document or any other offer document available on the website of the Asset Management Companies/ companies managing the Schemes. All investment decisions are made at my / our sole discretion. Mere view of certain Mutual Fund information or any information pertaining to the Schemes does not amount to investment advice.
- Any charges whether existing or prospective levied by the platform or in respect of my / our transaction shall be borne by me / us.
- Commissions: In accordance with the extant regulations (SEBI circular: SEBI/IMD/CIR No. 4/ 168230/09 following are the details of the comparative commission earned by Tata Securities Limited from various fund-houses, whose products are being distributed: https://www.tatacapital.com/content/dam/tata-capital/pdf/mutual-fund-disclosure/Disclosure%20%20Trail%201st%20Jun%2720%20TSL.pdf
- The transactions are execution only transactions. I / We agree that the transactions are executed without any interaction or advice by the employees /representatives of the Company.
- Allow and/or authorize the Company or its affiliates/group companies to utilize and/or procure my / our KYC information/documents such as identity (name, PAN, age etc.), address and signature from KYC Registration Agency as per Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) KYC Registration Agency Regulations, 2011 as amended or substituted from time to time or any other authorized entity for sending it to Asset Management Companies (AMC) for the purpose of validation and to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements.
- In case a request is placed after the cut off time prescribed by TSL or on a non-business day, the Net Asset Value (NAV) for the next business day shall be applicable (As per SEBI guidelines the cut off time for accepting orders in non-liquid funds is 15:00 hrs. and in liquid funds it is 14:00 hrs). However, taking into consideration the internal processing time, the cut off time prescribed by BSE for accepting orders is as under:
|Particulars||Liquid Schemes (L0)(for T-1 Day NAV) (Any Amount)||Liquid Schemes (NRM) (for T-Day NAV) (Any Amount)||Debt/Equity Schemes (L1)|
|Order Placement||9:00 am to 1:30 pm||9:00 am to 3:00 pm||9:00 am to 2:30 pm|
|NAV (In case of Non - Demat)||T-1 Day (If credit confirmation for funds received before 12.30 PM) or on the day before credit confirmation date||On credit confimration date||T Day (If credit confirmation of funds received before 2 PM) or on the day before credit confirmation date|
|NAV (In case of Demat)||NAV will be applicable on Credit confirmation of Funds|
|Particulars||Liquid Scheme / Non - Liquid Schemes (NRM) (Any Amount)|
|Order placement||9:00 am to 3:00 pm|
|Submission of DIS to investor's DP (in case of Demat Transaction)||Before 4:30 pm (T Day)|
|Note:- Investor must authenticate the redemption order before 3:00Pm on T Day via SMS or Email in case of Non Demat Transactions|
- The request placed post the cut-off date shall be scheduled for the next business day. These cut offs, allotment of NAV is subject to realization of funds in the accounts of the Asset Management Companies / Fund Houses.
- The NAV by the Asset Management companies applicable at the time of transaction shall be final. The NAV shown on the App at the time of transaction can differ on account of delay in publishing the data.
- The Company / BSE reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time at their sole discretion.
- Any dispute that may arise herein would be subject to Indian Laws and the exclusive jurisdiction of a competent court in Mumbai only.
- Stamp duty as per previsions of law , as may be applicable from time to time will be charged on applicable transactions and deducted from the investment account.
Morning Star Inc.
© Morningstar 2019. All Rights Reserved.The Morningstar name and logo are registered marks of Morningstar, Inc. The Star Rating presented herein does not constitute investment advice and is not an offer to buy or sell the security concerned; nor may it be construed as a representation regarding the legality of investing in the security. Morningstar, its affiliates, and their officers, directors and employees shall not be responsible or liable for any trading decisions, damages or other losses resulting from, or related to, the Star Rating or its use. Please seek necessary advice and read all relevant issue documents including the risks involved, before making an investment decision. Past performance may or may not be sustained in future and is no indication of future performance.